Add to Calendar Action – The Add to Calendar Action adds the event to the viewers calendar.
Select Add to Calendar from the dropdown menu:
Once selected, the following fields will show:
- Calendar event name (optional) - enter the event title
- Location (optional) - enter the address/location of the event
- Start Date - by clicking into this field, a calendar will appear for start date selection.
- Start Time - enter start time (military time?) and select AM or PM from dropdown
- End Date - by clicking into this field, a calendar will appear for end date selection:
- End Time - enter end time (military time?) and select AM or PM from dropdown
- Timezone - your current account timezone will automatically populate as the default. To change, click on the arrow and make a selection:
- Calendar options - all calendar options are checked by default. You can deselect if needed.
- Report Label – (optional) append a unique label for the Add to Calendar action - will display in campaigns and reporting
To remove an action, select the object/layer/asset that has the action set and click Delete in the Actions panel under Properties. * To Add multiple actions, select “Add Action”: