Sticky ads stick to the top of the page instead of scrolling off screen. Sticky ads are a great way to boost viewability. Many ad formats can be made sticky. You can find sticky ad settings in the General Ad Properties panel on the right of the builder. If you do not have this option, the ad format you’ve selected cannot be made sticky.
To make an ad sticky, select Sticky Ad. Options and settings for sticky ads will automatically display.
- Duration – choose the duration (in seconds) for your ad to “stick” before resolving to its’ original location
- Padding – the distance from the top of page, in pixels, the ad should stick. This is helpful if you have navigation or other page elements you want to remain visible.
- Show Container - If selected, a full width container will display around the ad unit.
- Container Fill - The desired fill color for the container
- Transparency - Opacity of the container (0% = fully visible to 100% = transparent)