The Overview Report provides a consolidated view of campaign performance, including impression, clickthrough data and engagements. You can view all ads within the campaign or use filters to view individual ad or ad group performance.
- Impressions – total number of times an ad was rendered on the page. At Adventive, we log an impression once the ad is called from the 1st party ad server.
- Click Throughs – number of users that clicked on a target URL.
- Engagements – user-initiated events, in banner actions that do not result in a clickthrough (includes hovers, video plays, expansions, tweets, etc.)
- CTR% - percentage of clicks to impressions (ratio of users who click on a specific link to the # of total users who view the ad).
- ER% - percentage of unique engagements to total impressions.
- Viewable Impressions – number of impressions served and viewed (ad was on 50% of the site for 1+seconds). *Ad units with videos need to be in view for 2+ seconds before counted as viewed
- Viewable Rate – Viewable Impressions divided by Total Impressions