Campaign KPIs by site, down to page level URLs.
- Site – the site url of where the ad is running
- Ad Name –the name of the creative build in the builder/running in the campaign
- Impressions – total number of times the ad was rendered on the specific site
- Clicks – the number of clicks on the specific site
- CTR – percentage of clicks to impressions (ratio of users who click on the specific link to the # of total users who view the ad)
- Engagements – total number of user-initiated events by site url
- ER - percentage of unique engagements to total impressions by site url